Follow me!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday on a Saturday

Unmotivated. 

I was completed unmotivated to do anything today. 

After 700 abs in yoga this morning, I negated all that hard work with eating an entire jar (and a half, let's be honest) of salsa and probably close to an entire bag of blue corn Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips. 
Damn you for being so tasty and addicting!
I did the grocery shopping at BJ's and Stop and Shop, then came home to do absolutely nothing. I think my mind is trying to compensate for my loss of a Sunday since I'm DJing that party tomorrow night from 5pm-11pm. I needed to catch up on my favorite TV shows / TV crushes anyway.

So I figured, why not share some of my favorite fall TV shows at the moment?


What's not to love about New Girl? This show is hilarious awkward, and Buzzfeed is always blowing up with New Girl posts to back my opinion up. 

Case in point: http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/most-relatable-schmidt-quotes
Yes, Schimdt has been my favorite since day 1, but Winston is really coming into his own this season.


Elementary. Who doesn't love a quirky detective with gorgeous eyes? I have to admit, a good part of my love for this show is inspired by my crush on Jonny Lee Miller.


I never thought I'd like Nashville. I wasn't into country music and I wasn't crazy about Hayden Panettiere in a lead role, but I have to say I'm completely changed my opinion. The acting is amazing and now I'm a country music devotee. Go figure. Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott is the sexy icing on the Nashville cake, I must say:
My lord, he is gorgeous
By far my favorite new comedy this season is Brooklyn Nine Nine. I love Andy Samberg. His sense of humor makes him so attractive. 

Some of my other favorite Fall TV shows include The Mindy Project (I can't get enough of Morgan the nurse, he kills me), Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, Meet the Goldbergs, and Top Chef. I tend to let shows pile up on my DVR and marathon them over weekends or at night after work and yoga. I always seem to be behind, but that will probably change as the weather gets colder and I go into hibernation mode. 

Turning the clocks back tonight and crying to myself because winter is just around the corner. I'm not ready for a high in the 40s tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment