A few highlights of the past week are making for a Marvelous Monday:
- Today was freakishly warm and sunny for mid-November in RI. The forecast was calling for heavy wind and rain, so this was an extra special treat. I embraced the opportunity for a walk to have a much needed vent session with my co-worker. Perfect.
|Quest delivery! LOVE this company.|
- I won a 12 flavor sampler pack of Quest bars from BusyBod's blog giveaway. To my surprise, they arrived with an extra three bars--the elusive cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry and double chocolate chunk flavors--and TWO packages of Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups!!! I've been trying to find these EVERYWHERE and cannot wait to try them.
- I successfully grabbed my toes from behind my head in dancer's pose tonight during hot yoga on both sides! So happy!
Note: I consumed about 3x that much asparagus and finished off my mom's piece of chicken. Further evidence of my terrible portion control lol.
Chicken Breast with Roasted Grapes:
- 1 - 1.5lb seedless red grapes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425F.
Toss grapes (removed from stems) and onion with the olive oil and a little salt & pepper. Pour into a baking dish and roast for 15 minutes.
Remove baking dish from the oven, mashing about half of the grapes to release juice and stir. Place chicken breasts on top and return to oven at 450F for 45-55 minutes, until chicken is cooked all the way through.
Serve chicken with sauce poured over the top.
Thanks, Katie, as always, for hosting MIMM!