Follow me!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Some things come too soon and some things don't come soon enough

I have energy for two brief rants tonight, as described by my post title.

1. It's November 6th. Despite what American retailers insist, it is not time for Christmas yet. Halloween literally just happened.

Dear CVS, This is wrong. Sincerely, Jordan.
I am no Scrooge. I love the holiday season with all its decorations, cheesy TV specials, Yankee Swaps, and bad sweaters. But what I don't love is hearing Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas Time" playing on the radio while I'm at work. WTF?! 101.5, no. Stop.

2. It's November 6th. I've been waiting for some sort of feedback for what will be two weeks tomorrow. As someone who has no patience and hates the indefinite, this is driving me insane. At this point, I don't care what the answer is, I just want to know. 

That's a lie, I totally do, but I'm trying to make a point here.

This whole not-knowing thing is just throwing me off my game. 
This sums up how I've felt for the past two weeks. By the way, it's totally the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment