Follow me!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tiny Tuesday Tragedies

I like alliteration. Please don't confuse my mildly unfortunate circumstances for real tragedies.

Now that we've clarified that, a recap of my less-than-stellar day, parenthesized by little glimmers of hope from Monday and my upcoming Wednesday:

First week of the month means partner yoga, which means lots of pictures and interesting new poses!



So much fun!

Tuesday was much less fun, but at least we got to decorate some Christmas ornaments as a "team-building exercise." I think we all just got high on Sharpies and that's why we were laughing and smiling while talking about funding cuts and more work to be done.

I wished for happiness and warm weather. We had to keep it PG.
I also lost my one trivia night today. Part of me is glad because it wasn't worth the headache to deal with those people, but I could have used the extra $60 every week. Looks like I'm back to being broke. Wah.

On the bright side, at least I could go back to Tuesday night yoga fusion...foiled again. Partner yoga fusion resulted in a 5lb weighted ball being dropped on my face and slamming my head into the floor. Holy headache. 

To end this negative rant, I bring you Chloe the Christmas pup!

All I can say is that I am so glad I took Wednesday off work. Having vacation time to waste is nice, especially in times of high stress, overall bad moods in the office, and an insane, long day booked for Thursday with a dreaded meeting and Christmas caroling. Starbucks, Christmas shopping with my friend, and a mini-break from work will make for a wonderful Wednesday. 

Psst, see what I did there? Alliteration again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment