Follow me!

Monday, December 30, 2013

MIMM: Sometimes you just need a reminder

As a favor to myself, I'm taking the time to link up to Katie's Marvelous in my Monday.
Marvelous is...
The beautiful Christmas gift my yoga instructor made for me. It's so adorable and thoughtful!
Marvelous is...
Nights out with old friends and staging Instagram photos to capture dumb moments. 
Of course this wine has fruit notes and the aroma of red grapes. Kevin is a true sommelier. I had to pay homage.
Marvelous is...
Lunch plans with old friends to introduce them to new places. 
After seeing that picture, I don't think I need to explain myself for knowing his mind will be blown. Check out all that falafel/tabouli/grilled vegetable action. Nom nom nom.
Marvelous is...
Hot yoga, followed by drinks and appetizers with fellow yogis. 
You know I'm going for that shrimp cocktail and jumbo sangria.
Marvelous is...
Another short work week. I won't focus on the fact that it's the last one until late spring. 

4 comments:

  1. I love sangria and am working my way to learning to drink wine! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to learn to love wine, especially red, but now it's my alcoholic beverage of choice. I still can't finish a pint of beer though haha.

      Delete
  2. What a thoughtful and adorable gift. I'd be using that mug on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my yoga instructor is too sweet. Some seriously cold weather is headed to RI so that tea cup will be well utilized.

      Delete