Follow me!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Starting a new chapter

As you may or may not have noticed, I've edited some past posts. It was brought to my attention from people who personally know me that my blog really isn't an accurate reflection of who I am, and that was never my intention. I was coming off as whiny, negative, and unappreciative - qualities that are just not admirable and really aren't part of my persona. After all of the things I have been through in recent years, I have grown to become more positive and more grateful for the things that I did and am lucky enough to still have, but I was using this blog as a place to rant and vent. No more.

I'm starting a new chapter in my life. It's been a long time coming, and I have to admit I couldn't be more excited about this opportunity. This is what I've been looking for, and it's what I'm passionate about. I can't wait to start this journey.

In line with other life changes, I plan to refocus this blog on what I originally wanted it to be about: yoga, healthy eating, and stress management. My life really is entertaining, and I want to share these stories without highlighting the negative aspects for some cheap entertainment value. I'm better than that.

I hope that you'll all still follow me and find that my blog posts have improved as time goes on. In the meantime, my posts may be short and infrequent due to other priorities in my life as things are working themselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment